UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
Our unique value proposition is as follows;
Reduce Accounting costs
Reduce your Accounting processing costs.
Reduce operational costs
Reduce operational costs with properly planned, focused and coordinated efforts in an environment with improved internal controls with close & frequent monitoring.
Relieve your staff from routine work which will enable them to concentrate on the core business activities to achieve company objectives.
Access and availability of competent Technical expertise with a personal touch provided at an affordable price.
Our Legal Director and the two Financial Consultants are all skilled and competent Professionals with utmost integrity with well proven track records in their chosen fields and specialties. A brief profile of each of them is given below.
Areas of Expertise:
- Commercial and Company Law
- LLB (Honours) 2013 University of London with a Second Upper division
- Attorney-at-Law 2014 with a Second class
A Chartered Accountant with F.C.M.A. (SL), and M.C.P.M. (SL) possesses>20 years post qualifying experience. Has worked in a wide range of industries covering Engineering, Seafood, Readymade Apparel exports, Public quoted Tea Exporting and a leading MNC engaged in Brand Identification products nominated supplier of some of the world renown Apparel brands.A multi-disciplined committed professional with excellent Analytical skills and very high level of numeracy, a strategic planner with unwavering integrity and objectivity with an extensive knowledge of Sri Lankan/Indian and Bangladesh Financial regulations and industry standards gained during his employment as Head of Finance, Regional Financial Manager, Regional Financial Director/Board Director with regional responsibility to Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh.
Areas of Expertise are;
- Strategic Management Information including Interpretation of financials, Regional Feasibility studies, Make or Buy analysis, Capital budgeting & Strategic Investment Appraisal including experience in setting up of new regional ventures.
- Financial Planning & Control, Administration and General Management.
- Internal & External Regional Financial reporting including monthly management accounts, year-end Audited & Tax financials.
- Preparation of Regional budgets, variance reporting of actual results as means of exercising budgetary control in an MNC environment.
- Regional Income tax, Value Added Tax and Transfer pricing issues.
- All aspects of company secretarial work and compliance with South Asian specific / Country specific Financial / statutory / regulatory requirements.
A professional in Accountancy with C.G.M.A.(U.K), F.C.M.A. (U.K), F.C.M.A(S.L), F.C.P.M (S.L) and possess a MBA. Worked in many senior managerial positions in Sri Lanka, in the areas of Manufacturing, service and distribution Finance and hospitality field for more than 26 years. Possess the following broader spectrum of management skills culminated during the senior managerial experience in the last 16 years:
- providing leadership for the overall operations of the Organisation and implementing the vision and strategic priorities
- experience in business planning, financial management, human resource management, policy and governance functions
- maintained strong and cohesive working relationships with business partners, customers and stakeholders
The following aspects of financial accounting and management were mastered during the tenure of work carried out whilst working as administrative manager and finance manager in reputed commercial establishments prior to gaining experience in general management:
- Preparation and finalization of the Master Budget and reviewing it with the actual performance.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts and other relevant statistical data and interpretation at the monthly meetings.
- Monitoring the Debtors and Creditors activity.
- Fund Management
- Supervision of Monthly Salaries/Wages preparation and distribution.